At Cygnus-X1, we can either design your concept from scratch, or simply provide consultation services for your project. Some examples of areas we can assist with are:
- Processor designs — specializing in Freescale i.MX.
- Microprocessor and Firmware designs — specializing in Microchip.
- Programmable logic design — specializing in Altera FPGA and CPLD design.
- Schematic design and Net-listing — specializing in OrCad.
- Economical, quick-turn circuit board design from 1 to 4 layers.
- Prototype PCB assembly including through hole and SMT* devices.
- Bill of Materials and procurement to support your prototype design.
- Best-Practices PCB Layout design review.
- Design for Manufacturing — manual and automated assembly review.
- Alternate Component research and stock location for End of Life components.
- LCD, and Character display applications.
- Keypad, membrane, resistive and capacitive touch projects.
- Home automation and remote control projects.
- Factory automation products including custom interface boards.
- Automotive interface and electronics design.
- Custom test fixtures — both manual and automated.
- Electro/mechanical interfacing and packaging feedback.
- Firmware and Hardware debug and troubleshooting assistance.
Please contact Cygnus-X1 Electronics, LLC if you have any questions. Chances are if it deals with electronics, we have experience with it.
* SMT devices — excluding BGA or QFN (leadless) components.